eat local, grow local
Intrigued by the piece about the dangers of microwaves that I posted the other day I decided to conduct the plant test for myself. The article I had seen claimed that feeding a plant with water boiled in a microwave would kill it after about 10 days. Click here to view the report.
I took a couple of clumps of Forget-me-nots from the garden and duly boiled up some water. One plant was fed solely on the microwave water and the other on rainwater. The results can be seen below....the plant on the right was fed with microwave water....
Add a Comment